October 14, 2010

Artfuldelight's Sketch Challenge #1

I was not able to get this up with my earlier post so I am posting it now. :-) This is our first sketch challenge and I hope y'all join in. The prize will be November's Monthly Kit. The challenge will run until October 27 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen at random using random.org and will be featured on my blog on October 28. Please make sure you scroll down to see my earlier post with a fabulous LO from Jamie. If you upload your project in an online gallery please use ASC1.



Happy Crafting!!



10 comments:

Court said...

Fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

D said...

Cool sketch :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that sketch!! Hope I can find the time to play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Ooooh, I really like this! Hopefully I'll get the chance to work with it soon...
- April

Vicki said...

Great sketch. I've linked my layout.

Debbie said...

Great sketch! Need to look through my pictures to see what I can come up with.

LisiB said...

This sketch is great! Such inspiration! Thank you, I LOVE sketches!

Nicole Brenna said...

I will totally be doing the challenge. I havent been by here in awhile because of school and just being so busy I havent been keeping up in blogland. I need to check out the store and the new kits. I need a Rak this month so I will check everything out this week.

Kelly Massman said...

Great sketch! I linked up, but here is my post:

http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/10/san-francisco-cliff-house-2009.html

I encouraged others to join in and visit your shop!

Wendy said...

How fun! Congrats on the first challenge! Looking forward to many more! All linked up with mine!