April 28, 2011

Sketch Along Tuesdays 4-19 Sketch Challenge #13

Good Morning! What a night, here in Virginia we had horrible storms. Thunder, lightning, and REALLY hard rain fall. I love rain storms but for some reason last night I couldn't sleep. Funny as it may sound I think I was worried about my tomato plant that I had moved outside yesterday. It has been growing in a pot in my house and I thought since it was warm I would put it outside but I was worried it was going to tip over or break or something. LOL! I'm such a dork.

Anywho I was itching to craft last night so I decided to create a LO using this week's sketch challenge from Frosted Designs. I also used some of the products from May's monthly kit. Oh how I love that kit. :-)




The picture isn't as bright as I would have liked it but it is overcast here today. The only things not from the kit are the white alphas which are from April's monthly kit, the twine also from April's monthly kit, and some of the bling on the flowers in the tree and by the butterfly.

Some of the embellishments I actually cut from the cover page from the Echo Park collection pack which is included in May's monthly kit. I wanted to be able to get the most out of the kit and so I did some fussy cutting with the tree, bird, flowers, and the banner. :-) The kite I drew and cut out.

Have you had a chance to see May's monthly kit? Click here if not.

It will be available for sale on Sunday, May 1....you can also pre-order if you would like, just send me an email and I will let you know how we can do that. leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love love love the Bo Bunny die cut and loving the twine on the kite! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

What a fun page, love those colors.

Debbie Bakk said...

What a great layout love all the embellies and great money saving tip with cutting out of the cover page- Thanks for joining us at Sketch Along Tuesdays...

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome lo, Leeanne!
I love the dp you used for the basis, it's so beautiful.
The kite and twine are the perfect touch on this lo.
Way to go for making the most out of the kit :))..
Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs, and I hope you'll join us on our next challenge too.

Debbie said...

Love your layout Leeanne!!! I love all the bright colors!! So glad you could join us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!

Joni Parker said...

Cute take on the sketch!! Love the bright colors & love that paper line!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for Sketch Along Tuesday!

Nikki said...

This is a GREAT layout! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!