July 12, 2011

Birthday card

Good Morning! I hope everyone's week started off with a bang. I am in the final two weeks of school and I have a huge test in Econ on Wednesday and then another one next Wednesday and another one the next week. Yikes!! On top of that I have another English paper to write, a test and a couple homework assignments. Ten week classes sure are tough. :-) But I can assure you that my stress relief when it's all over is to craft, craft, and more craft. LOL!!

Today I have an awesome card to share with you that Abby created. I love Abby's designs on her cards well and LO's for that matter. LOL!! :-)

Abby used Artful Delight's July monthly kit and I just love her card!!! For more details about this card, please visit Abby's blog. :-)

There are a few July kits left so hop on over and pick one up. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee that card! LOVING the colors and the stars!! Good luck with the school work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

An Occasional Genius said...

Yep, it's a cracker all right!! Good luck with the tests xx

Tammy said...

Great card! Love the colors and the stars are perfect!

Court said...

Great card Abby!!!! LOVE it! Fantastic job. You are so talented my friend!

Melissa said...

Good luck to all your exams! Beautiful card. have a great day :D

Debbie said...

Great use of the papers in the kit!!!

Good luck on the exams - you've got a busy second half of the week adhead!!