August 13, 2011

New goodies listed

Hello fellow crafters. I just wanted to stop in and let you know I uploaded a bunch of stuff to my Etsy store. I was cleaning out my craft stuff and made little packages of embellishments as well as some mini card kits using Echo Park collections. Some of the embellishment packages are selling for $1.25. The mini card kits are selling for $3.75. That is a great deal. Click here to check out my Etsy shop.

Be back in the morning for another fabulous project from one of our Delightful Designers.

2 comments:

María Castillo said...

Hi ! I uplouded my entry for this month´s challenge but I made a mistake on my information. I´m number 5, Maria Castillo (not Artful delight, LOL!)but I can´n correct the information. Here is my link too http://mirinconcitodescrap.blogspot.com/2011/08/hola-chicas-hoy-les-traigo-un-pagina.html
Cheers, María

Nicole Doiron said...

Just wanted to say.... LOVE the new layout of the blog :)