October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween with some Christmas cheer

Good Morning and Happy Monday! Oh wow was this weekend crazy. With my power going out and then having to work until 9:30 Saturday and working Sunday 12-7, I am trying to get caught up with everything. Laundry, dishes, homework, playing with my kids, returning emails, blogging........AND to top it I woke with a really bad headache this morning. Hopefully nothing an Aleve and some coffee won't fix. LOL!! Thankfully this is the week that my Professor for 2 of my classes will not be in town so NO CLASS!! So Tuesday night no class and the only class on Thursday I have is my Math class so I can take a test. AND there is only 6 weeks left of this semester (including this one which should be pretty easy going).

Happy Halloween to all!! What do you have planned? Well I was going to skip class tonight and take my kids trick or treating BUT Tony will be in class and I just don't think I could handle taking the 3 lil ones out by myself. It is super cold here today and so I decided that we will not be going out trick or treating. I feel really bad but thankfully they are still super young and they won't remember not going. There are so many more years that we will be able to go! Tony and I just need to get past this next year and then things should calm down a bit (with school at least).

So I know it is not the 1st of November yet and the new kit hasn't officially been released yet BUT I have a super cute project to share with you today that our newest DT member Marlene created using the scrapbook kit.

MARLENE
Super cute!! For more details about this project please visit Marlene's blog. Be sure to stop back tomorrow, here is what we have in store:

  1. Official release of Artful Delight's November kit
  2. New sketch challenge
  3. Another FABULOUS project from one of our Delightful Designers
  4. Welcome our new team (and one last goodbye to some of our current DT)
ALSO tomorrow is the last day to enter this GIVEAWAY!! I reread my post and apparently today's word of the day is SUPER!! LOL!! Some days I use a word once and then throughout the day (or one single post, lol) I notice I use the word A LOT!!!

3 comments:

Court said...

LOVE this project by Marlene!!! And YAY for no class! AND BOO for DT leaving! haha. But YAY for welcoming NEW and FABULOUS talent!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you are feeling better now... totally understand about the trick or treating... when its cold... I get that! :) I loveeeeeeee what Marlene made! That card and little boxes are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Sounds like an exciting day tomorrow, probably not as exciting as your weekend was though. That is a super cute project too!