July 16, 2012

Horsin' Around

Happy Monday! Well it isn't really happy, this week Monday is not my favorite, I have to work the next 4 days. No biggie I guess but time is getting short until we leave and I feel I have a lot to do. As of today we are down to 15 days. Oy vey!!! But the truck is scheduled, the car transport for Tony's car is scheduled, our hotels are booked, our utilities are scheduled to be turned on, hmmmmmm, what else? LOL!! I just feel there is still a ton of stuff in our house that either needs to be packed or thrown away but can't really do that until the last day. It will all come together!! :-)

 I have another LO to share with you that Marcia created using our July scrapbook kit!


MARCIA

I love all the misting and masking!  Fabulous LO!!  We still have some kits left, pick your up today before they are all gone.  Also around the 1st of August there may be a delay in shipping for that first week.  So order your kits and other products early. 

Don't forget we will have the kit reveal on Thursday this week so if you are eager to see what we will be offering in August be sure to stop by on Thursday.  We will have more inspiration this week too using the July kit so be sure to check it out. 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for 15 days!!! I love love love the lo!!! LOVING the colors and love love love the butterflies!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow!!! LOVE this Lo!