June 9, 2013

Guest Designer, Suzanne Spokus

Today I would like to welcome our Guest Designer for the month of June, Suzanne Spokus.  Suzanne was the winner of our May sketch challenge and she chose to work with our June card kit.  Here is a little about Suzy.
My name is Suzanne and I'm thrilled that LeeAnne asked me to be a guest designer this month at Artful Delight. It's perfect timing, as I'm on summer vacation from my my full time job as a first grade teacher. I love having these few weeks to recharge my batteries, spend time with family/friendsand craft whenever I want! :) I'm married to my awesome husband Dave for almost 5 years. We have a 6 year old puggle named Jax and are awaiting the adoption of our first child. I'm excited to create with this month's card kit! You can visit me at my blog Scrap With Suzy to see more of my projects :)
-Suzanne
Here is the card Suzanne created using our June card sketch and June Card Kit:
WOW! I love this card! 
Just fabulous!!

Alright well that's it for today. 
Be sure to play along with our sketch challenge this month. 
Check out the sketches in our sidebar.
Upload your project by June 23rd. 

3 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Awesome card Suzanne, love how the paper coming out of typewriter "stands up"
Great job.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Suzanne is amazing! I loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the typewriter!

flowerdisco said...

hi suzanne...congrats on your winnings and your card is super pretty.