August 18, 2013

Guest Designer, Sandi Pressley

Happy Sunday.
I am so happy to have a day off.
School started for me on Friday so I will be spending my day getting my class assignments and such all organized.  I will also try and spend some quality time with my kids.  Working 53 hours this week didn't leave me much time to spend with my kids.  :-(  

Todays inspiration was created by our August Guest Designer Sandi Pressley.  
Sandi created these two cards using our August card kit.


Sandi created this card for her nephew's 16th birthday which holds a Game Stop gift card.

Super cool cards.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Ruth G said...

These are so wonderful! I love the color on the first time - really fabulous and I love how Sandi used the little bag for the gift card! That's such a fun thing to do! Thanks so much for sharing (and wishing you a calmer week, Leeanne!)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer for all the hours ... but yay for the OT pay!! LOVING Sandi's cards!! They are gorgeous!!!!

flowerdisco said...

sooo pretty!
congrats on the guest designer spot :)

~amy~ said...

Love Sandi's style!

Kristie Wilson said...

Awesome cards, Sandi! Way to go on showing such versatility in the kit!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great cards and both so different. Love them both.