September 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday!!
So yesterday I spent the day in the ER with my youngest son.
Yesterday morning when he was putting on his shirt, he started screaming.
He said a spider bit him. I didn't think much of it only because the marks on him looked like a mosquito bite AND my son likes to cry wolf a lot.
So we went on with our morning, took our kids to school and then my son starts moaning. 
After about another 30 minutes he started drooling, and his eyes started fluttering back and forth. 

After further observance of my son, it wasn't a spider bite, it was a SCORPION sting.  He was stung 6 times.   So we called 911 and rode in an ambulance to the closest hospital, 35 min away.
By this time he was having a hard time talking and he was drooling more and he was really lethargic.  He was shaking and couldn't stand.
So they pumped him with Morphine and a drug like valium. It knocked my boy out for about 6 hours.
We left the hospital around 7.
He is doing much better but it sure was a scary day!!
 

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Karen, using our September card kit.

KAREN

For more details please visit Karen here.

Don't forget our Design Team call, click here for details.  

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Ольга - Juchok said...

Debbie, what a horror! I'm glad that her son is better!

Karen B. said...

Goodness! Glad to hear he is doing better!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! HOW SCARY!!!!! I am so glad he is ok!! WOW!!! I can't even imagine!!!

I loveeeeeee the tag... it is beautiful!!!

Kim said...

Loving this tag!! I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I'm so happy to hear that he is doing better now! Prayers for him and the family. ~Kim
http://kimsscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

~amy~ said...

Love Karen's tag, awesome textures!

oh my goodness.....I'm so glad that your boy is doing better...that is sooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!

Lisa P said...

Wow! That is crazy. Glad he is ok now but how scary for you.