March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Friend

Happy Tuesday, well it is the evening but that is ok. I have a card to share with you, I had it done a couple days ago but I have had no time to upload it. It is a card using the You're Dandy stamp set, this set just has so many possibilities and combinations, I just love it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please excuse the quality of photos for now. I have to use my iPhone because the only camera we have right now is some hi-tech one that I don't know how to use. LOL!
Anywho, this is a 4 1/4x5 1/2 Kraft card base. The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Kioshi collection. The flower border is also from Kioshi and it is called ribbon doilies. Super cute and a lot of soft colors. I really like that collection. I used the You're Dandy stamp set by Practicing Creativity Designs. I used Versamark to ink the clouds and then embossed with white embossing powder, I cut out the clouds and used dimensionals to adhere it to the card. The cloud outline was embossed with clear powder.
For the kite I used black Stazon and inked it on one of the Kioshi papers. I cut it out and also adhered with dimensionals. I used crystal effects on the kite to give it a little shine. The kite string is a piece of thread I glued down. The Happy Birthday Friend sentiment is also from You're Dandy. I finished the project off with a corner rounder and some pink satin ribbon from Stampin' UP!

To purchase any of the Basic Grey products please check out my store, Artfuldelight.com. I also have products from American Craft, Cosmo Cricket, Zutter and some Stampin' UP!
I hope to have products from Hero Arts, Ranger and iCopic soon.

Supplies:

Stamps - Practicing Creativity Designs (You're Dandy)
Paper - Stampin' UP! (Kraft), Basic Grey (Kioshi collection)
Ink - Versamark and black Stazon
Misc - clear and white embossing powder (Stampin' UP!), dimensional adhesive (Stampin' UP!), satin ribbon (Stampin' UP!), crystal effects (Stampin' UP!), ribbon doilies (Basic Grey - Kioshi collection)

No comments: