August 29, 2010

Question.....

Ok, so in the beginning of September I will be ready to sell the monthly scrapbook kit. In addition, over the next couple months I will be getting some of the new products that are being released. So my question to all of you is, when shopping online, what is the easiest way to navigate through a web store? Do you like that all the products are broken down in Manufacturer or by item. So example, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras, American Crafts, Webster's Pages etc..... Or would it be easier broken down by products, example.....adhesive, 8x8 paper pads, collection packs, ribbon etc.....and in each of those categories would be a variety of Manufacturers. And let me add if it was broken down by Manufacturer than the sub category of that would be what I had from that company. Does that make sense. Like if you have visited my store, should it stay the same or change it to be broken down by products? I hope that question made sense.

My point is, I want to make anyones shopping or browsing experience pleasant. Even if you don't buy I want you to be able to look without getting frustrated. I know I have gotten frustrated on other sites.....So if y'all could just either leave me a comment or send me an email I would GREATLY appreciate it. Any feedback is welcome!

Happy Crafting!!
leeanne@artfuldelight.com

5 comments:

Debbie said...

My preference is by manufacturer. I just think it's easier that way. I also like the sites that have a "something new" catagory!

Maureen Reiss said...

I like it by manufacturer, that way you can see all the matching embelishments w/out having to search everywhere

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Hello my friend,
I like the idea of things being broken down by manufacturer. It makes it very easy to see everything listed by that one company, instead of bouncing around. So...that means that I like it just the way you have it.

I can't wait to see all these great things you have in store for us.

Hugs,
Calypso

Marlene said...

Personally, I love shopping by manufacturer....but honestly, it depends on who your target audience is. Only those familiar enough with product will like to shop by manufacturer. Those just starting out (and I don't know - maybe this isn't your target group, anyway) won't have a clue about manufacturer and may find it frustrating. Just a thought. (I know...they don't come easy!)

Kelly Massman said...

I like to shop by manufacturer, but I also like to shop by type. Any way to have a column by type AND a MANU?