March 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hello fellow crafters! Today I have a card to share with you that Courtney created.

What I love about this kit is even with all the blues and greens the papers are perfect for a more masculine card. But with all the cutesie flowers and embellishments it can easily be a girlie card or LO or certainly a neutral card.

I hope you will have a chance to get your hands on this month's kit, if you do I would love to see what you create! Feel free to email me or leave me a comment with a link to your blog post. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

April said...

Very nice Court!
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

Thanks! This was based on this month's awesome sketch done by DT member Debbie! It's for my brother in law Peter who is turning 26 on the 19th!