August 3, 2011

Soar

Good Morning my friends. Today I have an awesome card to share with you that our Guest Designer June created using August monthly kit. Those blue pattern papers in the kit have got to be my FAV!!

June

And I LOVE the hot air balloon!!! This card is just fabulous and for more details and inspiration, please visit June's blog.

I wanted to let y'all know that the card kits are selling like hot cakes. :-) That is totally awesome but they are selling fast so if you were interested in getting a kit and haven't yet be sure you do so before they are sold out. Click here for more details.

For International and Canadian orders please send an email. Actual shipping charges will be applied. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

12 comments:

June Houck said...

Thank you for your glowing post, Leeanne. I really enjoy working with you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS colors and loving that balloon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Super beautiful. Love that balloon. I'm lovin' my August kit too. :)

Debbie said...

Wonderful card June!!!!! Love the mix of pattern papers!!

Court said...

GORGEOUS June!!! She's such a great addition to our team this month! :)

I'm so glad the card kit is selling because it is a GREAT deal and a GREAT kit! :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Lovely card creation...very pretty with some amazing details. ~Shen

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! Love the penant strung across the hot air balloon - that's crafty!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Super fun card! love the colors and the hot air balloon! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this card - what a lovely idea!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

BTW - I'm your new follower!!! :D

Kelly Massman said...

So love that the balloon has a banner!!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I just came from June's blog! I LOVE HER CARD!! She of course linked me right to the kit so I couldn't resist..hehe!