October 10, 2011

First Class

Happy Monday. I cannot believe how fast this month/year is just flying by. People already starting their Christmas shopping and buying Christmas decorations. Less than 3 months and 2011 will come to an end. WOW!!

Well today I have an awesome LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using Artful Delight's October kit.

Super sweet photo!! Love this LO!! For more details about this LO please visit Julie's blog.

That's all for today, I am off to finish those baby shower invites and my Intermediate Accounting test. Oh it's gonna be a long day. I have to work tonight too. Yay for no class (my professor had a doctors appt) so I can pick up some extra hours at work. :-)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with the invites and at work tonight! :):):):)

Tanya said...

Lovely l/o, love the flowers.

I am so not ready for Christmas, still looking for a job. I do love this time of year, tying to stay upbeat though. :)

li-bee-ti said...

Superb layout!