June 22, 2012

2 masculine cards

Good Morning and TGIF!!!! So there was a bit of a problem with that house yesterday. I am so thankful that I have a friend out there that was able to go check out the house.  Apparently the previous owners or tenants had cats and it peed all over the house.  My friend said she walked in the house and it smelled like a cat box.  I am upset because the property manager/realtor never disclosed that info prior to me dishing out money for the application fee.   Good news is we have another application submitted on an even nicer house and we should hear back today.  PLUS my friend is going over to the house and checking it out today.  It is definitely the nicer of the two houses and is in a super duper nice neighborhood.  Cross your fingers we get that house.  :-)

Tony and I mass applied for jobs yesterday and he already received an email on one of the places he applied.  Plus I had applied somewhere back in April and technically got the job, I was just waiting for new training classes to start.  I also applied at some places in the town we will be living.  With kids in daycare and school(with no bus transportation), I need to be accessible to pick them up on time.  

Ok, so I have some really cool cards to share with you today that Karen created using our June card kit

 KAREN


Can you say AWESOME!!!  :-)  For more details and inspiration please visit Karen's blog.  Tomorrow is the last day to submit your projects for the sketch challenge, check out the sidebar to see our sketches. 


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMG!! Sorry to hear about that house.. but happy your friend checked it out!! AND OMG... does that mean that I am getting closer to having a new co-worker???? I loveeeeeeeeeeee Karen's cards!!! GREAT designs!!!!!

June Houck said...

Both cards are super fun, Karen!

Good luck with the house hunt and T's job prospects :)