August 6, 2013

Fun In The Sun

Oh the first day of school was so emotional for me.
Tony and I got all caught up in the chaos that was going on it the school grounds that we managed to lose track of our youngest.  There were so many people and so many kids it was crazy and Max just freaked out that he couldn't find us so he walked off to the parking lot.  Thankfully people know our kids, saw him and brought him to the office.
So in all that crazy, I didn't get to see Lil Tony off to class or Isabel off to class.  I have never been more scared in my life though not being able to find Max.  So I was uber emotional about that, then when that all calmed down I  began to feel empty not having Isabel at home anymore.  I felt this pit in my stomach and I couldn't put my finger on why.
The kids all had great days.


 Just to give you a small idea of how crazy the playground was. 

Lil Tony with the grey shirt looking at the camera.  

 This picture is Isabel in her red shirt and pink book bag looking very nervous. 

I hope it is better tomorrow. 


Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Leah, 
using our August scrapbook kit and  layout sketch.

LEAH

For more details please visit Leah here.

That's it for today!
Thank you for stopping by!!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I would have been scared too!! YIKES!!! That school is crazy busy!! WOW!!! Glad they all had great first days though!! LOVING Leah's lo!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the circles and the pinwheels!!!!

June Houck said...

My sweet little Isabel looking so grown, but still such a love bug. Tony is so incredibly handsome! And in all that crowd, no wonder little Max got lost. I know how frightened you both must have been and I am thrilled that everything worked out well. I am glad all three of your kiddos had a great day.

Fun beach LO, Leah :)

LisiB said...

Oh my! That is one scary place. So many kids! Hope tomorrow will be better...Love that layout!