May 17, 2010

Happily Ever After

Happy Monday! It is the end of the day but it was a good day for being a Monday. My friend from high school is getting married in June and I wanted to make her a card. I am not sure she is in to fru-fru pink pastel-y colors but I am sure she will love the card.

I participated in Kristina's - kwernerdesign.com - Reader's Choice Color Inspiration No. 1. Great choice of colors.

And I combined that challenge with SCS Try a New Technique challenge. Last year I participated in several SCS challenges but it was under a different profile/linked to a different blog. I have revamped and have sort of started fresh. So my first SCS challenge with my new blog and gallery. So the SCS challenge is: TLC273 - I've Been Framed! - So here is my take on it all.



This card has absolutely no stamping! Very weird. I am going to keep my description short and sweet (I hope), it's getting late and I'm tired. The butterfly "frame" was cut on my Cricut. The sentiment was a rub-on from American Crafts. All the DSP and cardstock is from Stampin' UP!. The pink DSP is Pink Flamingo and I am not sure the name of the other DSP.

I am not going to list the supplies because I really just used SU cardstock and DSP and a rub-on from American Crafts. I am not sure the name of the rub-on. Losts of layering and piecing the card together.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Sylvia said...

Lovely card!

Traveling Mama said...

Very pretty! who says a great card has to include stamping anyways?

LisaE said...

Really pretty. Love the Cricut butterfly!