July 5, 2010

Happy Monday! FS178

Good Morning! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Other than my truck getting broken in to my weekend was pleasant. I made this card yesterday to try and calm my nerves from all the junk going on with the truck and the money it will cost to fix it. BOoooo!!! So I went over the SplitcoastStampers and participated in their Sunday Featured Stamper challenge.
Here is a link to cookiebaker's gallery and the card I chose to case. I think I need to go shopping because I am running out of embellishments to use.



The cardbase is Grey cardstock from Stampin' UP! I used the Olivia collection from Basic Grey. I also used a layer of Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock from SU. The butterfly is cut out with the Butterfly punch from SU. The silver brads are also from SU. The stamp is from Stampendous that I got from my local craft shop. It's called Hugs and Laughs.
So there you have it. I am about to run off to the store (sucks my window is busted out!)and go grocery shopping. Shopping these days with 3 lil ones has been a bit stressful but I need to get out of the house so wish me luck, LOL!

Supplies:

Stamp: Hugs and Laughs (Stampendous)

Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White and Old Olive (SU), Olivia collection (Basic Grey)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Misc: silver brads (SU)


Happy Crafting!!

No comments: