October 18, 2010

Artfuldelight's new stamp set (re-release)

Good morning fellow crafters! About a month ago I got a little excited and I released my stamp set before I was really ready. Heck I didn't even have the stamps in my possession yet. I didn't advertise or have many projects to share. So I decided to do things the right way and have a "re-release" of my first exclusive stamp set. :-)

I have a few guest designers this week to help me out. So here it is and thanks to Marlene for helping me pick the name: Sunny Days



Oh the packaging is superb. I just love it, my illustrator did an amazing job. Artfuldelight's stamps are high quality photopolymer clear stamps and are 100% made in the USA!

My first guest designer will be Catherine!

Hello, my name is Catherine Oakley and I live in Colorado. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 years and together we are blessed with 3 boys (5, 7, and 16). I am a stay at home mom and work part time in children’s ministry at my church. I have been scrapbooking and card making for 6 years and love how I am able to preserve my memories as art. I am currently a member of the Queen Scraps and Crop Chocolate design teams and have been published a few times in on-line scrapbooking publications. I have dabbled in altered projects and also enjoy producing mini-albums. As for my style, I tend to think it is fairly simple but then again, I love a little embellishing here and there too. Really I think my style is just “me”…whatever suits my fancy at the time I sit down to create is what I produce. First and foremost I am a wife and mom which is often what inspires my layouts. We love the outdoors and spend as much time as we can enjoying the beauty that surrounds us – camping, hiking, fishing or simply taking a walk around the neighborhood.

Click here to check out Catherine's blog!

Here is the card Catherine made for us today


Ooohhh, I love how this card turned out. Simply fabulous. Catherine used the "Thank You" sentiment and sunflowers from the set. I love how she popped out the leaves.

I will also share with you a LO that Crystal made.


I am a wife to a very loving and supportive husband, and a Stay at home mom to one very active little 2.5 year old girl. She is the reason I got back into scrapping. I have been scrapping as long as I can remember, in some form or another. I really became addicted after my tour of duty in Iraq in 2005; but it has been going strong since right before our daughter was born in 2007. I love to scrapbook, alter items, and dabble in cards and jewelry making these days. Creating is my stress reliever for just ME! I have designed for several blogs/companies and enjoyed my time while learning lots of new ideas! I am so excited to be the guest designer here at Artful Delight!

Click here to check out Crystal's blog!




What an adorable little girl! I love how Crystal got creative with the clouds from the set and used them for the journal spot. The 3 cupcakes are also from the set, she just used the cupcake and not the plate or sunflower that came with it. I think this LO turned out amazing. Super CUTE!

I would like to thank all 4 ladies for helping me out this week. I have 2 more designers to highlight tomorrow as well as show you more projects from Crystal and Catherine.

Sunny Days is now available for purchase at Artfuldelight! They sell for $10.99 so be sure to check them out.

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are fantastic projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love the stamps and LOVING the cards and the LO!!! JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie said...

What an adorable card & LO! I love the added dimension on both of them! You ladies really did a great job with those stamps & I, for one, think Leeanne did an amazing job creating those!! Congrats to Catherine & Crystal on your guest design spots & to Leeanne for the re-release of her first set of stamps!

Marlene said...

What a cute stamp set!!! I'm flattered you chose "Sunny Days"!!! Woohoo!!!

Congrats to your new Designers...their work is fabulous!

Court said...

These are SO super cute!!! I LOVE them Leeanne!!!

April said...

Leeanne, this set is ADORABLE!!! I am totally loving the grass, cloud and sun. TOO cute!! Great work using the stamps too ladies!
- April

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what fun happy stamps, love how the DT used them too!