October 21, 2010

Day 4 - Sunny Days re-release projects

Good Morning! I am a little late getting this post up, I usually pre-schedule the post the night before but last night I was exhausted. Then, this morning I had my son's speech therapy session. Finally home and relaxing, I am looking forward to uneventful day. This week I have been running around all day everyday, between school and doctor's appointments, it hasn't been slow. LOL!

Yippee, today I have more projects to share with you. First up is Kristina's project.

I really like the font in this set, the curly letters go very well with the whimsical images. Kristina made another fabulous card.

Next I have a card that Catherine createdOh this card is just so cute, I especially love the colors. Super cute projects today! Be sure to hop over to their blogs!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

These are both adorable cards!

Kelly Massman said...

Nice cards! I love the colors in Catherine's sweet card!

Court said...

great cards! I love the grass with the ladybug. It's my favorite image from the stamp set!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)