March 16, 2013

29 again?

Hello my friends!!
It's off to work for me today but I will be off tomorrow and spending much of the day packing.  
It's two weeks away from move day.  :-)

Today I have a very elegant card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Sherry created using our March card kit.
     

SHERRY

For more details please visit Sherry's blog here.

Well that's it for today.
There is only two weeks left to get in your DT submission.  Click here to read more about it.
And just over a week to play along with our sketch challenge this month. 
Time is flying, isn't it.
  

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun birthday card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for moving day! I love love love love Sherry's card!! Beautiful!!

April said...

This is stunning!!

Good luck with the packing Leeanne!