March 20, 2013

Documented Family Memories - Guest Designer

Good Morning!!
Today is the day!!
CLOSING day!!
I can't believe how fast it came.  It's like I blinked and we were home owners. 
Things are really all falling in to place.
In addition to being homeowners, I am getting a new pup.  I am super excited.  I will share pictures when I get him.  :-)  
In addition to all that.....Our online store will be getting a makeover in the next month and we plan on expanding our kit selection.  
If you have any suggestions on how we can  make our kits better, please leave a comment.  I am open to anything.  
Would you like to see add on kits, mini kits, different stuff in the main kits?  
We create these kits for you, so your input is greatly appreciated.  :-) 

Super excited today is another Guest Designer post. 

Leah is sharing a project with you that she created using our March scrapbook kit that she won from last month's sketch challenge. 

 We will be having more guest designers in the month's to come which is another reason to enter our sketch challenges each month!  :-) 

LEAH


For more details please visit Leah's blog here.

Super sweet LO!!

Alright, I am headed to work for a bit, getting off early to pick up keys.  :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!  


12 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your Layout is awesome as always.
Congrats on your new home!!
Happy hump day, my friend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

wendipooh13 said...

good luck on closing!!!!

I think Mini kits would be a great option.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!
OFFICIAL homeowner! Yahoo! Super excited
for you AND for the puppy! =)
Glad to have me!

On the kit side, an add on kit idea is GREAT!
Would love an add on embellishment kit!

~Leah

Debbie P said...

Awesome, awesome job! Congrats on being a new home owner!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats on your new house!! It's a trying process but so worth it! DH and I will be moving and having to go through it within the next month or two and I am dreading it!! But I know I'll be happy to be in the new house.

Gorgeous layout Leah!! The yellow and blue together is so pretty! Your layout has inspired me! Pulling my kit out now to see what I can come up with using them!

Aimee Kidd said...

Oh, forgot to comment on your suggestions on making the kits better. I say don't change a thing! Having said that...I would like to see some wood veneer pieces in a future kit! ;)

Lisa Echerd said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you love your new home. As for the kits, personally I prefer more reds, blues, greens and browns to scrap pages for adults and for boys. Not so much pink, peach and doily motifs. Also love when a kit has Thickers, mists and masks but not small stamp sets or flowers. Just my thoughts. Again congratulations on your new home and puppy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy on the house and the makeover! And I would love the idea of mini kits!!! I loveeeeeeeee this lo!! GORGEOUS colors!!

Jeanne said...

A house and a dog, life coulde not be ssweeter! Congrats on both! I would love to see an add-on with more cardstock, i hate running out of it when I have so much kit left over.

Kerys said...

So happy that everything is working out for you! Can't wait to see photos of the new pup!
Leah - your layout is adorable! I love the soft color with the pop of yellow!
Have a great day :-)

June Houck said...

Happy homeownership to you and Tony! Sending you a huge cyber hug, my friend!

As for kit suggestions, I am not sure I have one. I am still reaching for past AD kits...I think I have nine total..though they are all a lot thinner, those scraps will keep me happy for a loooooonnngggg time. You pack so much goodness into each and very one.

Congrats to Leah! Her LO is absolutely wonderful :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

How exciting! I would love to move just to clean out all the stuff we have collected in the 34 years we have lived in this house.