April 21, 2010

Mojo Monday #135

Happy Thursday! I made this card yesterday but didn't have a chance to take pictures and upload until this morning. I am so happy this week is coming to the end. I have several birthdays to celebrate. My neice's birthday is today. I am so sad we live in Virginia and won't be able to spend the day with her and my brother. Then my daughter's birthday is on Friday. Not doing much just going out to dinner. Then on Saturday is my boyfriend's birthday. I gave him his present early, a pasta roller/cutter attachments for our Kitchenaid Mixer. I smell homemade lasagna in my future. LOL!


Anywho on to this weeks Mojo Monday challenge. This will be my first crack at a Mojo Monday sketch. I was really excited.


Here is the sketch:




And here is my card:



I was fighting with the camera this morning so the pictures are not the best. For this card I used a Kraft cardstock for the base.

I used a stamp set from Stampin' UP!'s Summer Mini Catalog available May 1 called Watercolor Trio. I used some of my Colorbox Chalk Ink for the sentiment and image. The Happy Birthday sentiment was from Stampin' UP! called Well Scripted. The circle was cut on my Cricut and I used Shimmer White cardstock from Stampin UP!. You can't see it in the picture but it has a subtle yet lovely shimmer to the cardstock.



Supplies:

Stamp: Watercolor Trio from the Summer Mini Catalog available May 1, Well Scripted

Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Kraft, Shimmer White, Pretty in Pink cardstock, Sahara Sand, Sweet Pea DSP all from Stampin' UP!

Misc: SU brads, Old Olive satin ribbon from SU