April 23, 2010

A Two-fer

I was able to participate in 2 challenges today. One I am so glad I found today because it is perfect, it is my daughter's 13th birthday today and the challenge is a theme. Over at Fussy and Fancy - Challenge 9: Birthday, a sweet treat. How perfect to do a challenge for my daughter's birthday card. Then over at Taylored Expressions she had a sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:



For the theme challenge it had to have a sweet treat on the card. What better than a cupcake. Oh I would love a cupcake right now! LOL! This card measures 5x5 inch. It has a Kraft card base. The PP is from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry Collection. The sentiment is from SU Happy Moments set. I cut the top note with my Cricut. I used some Chocolate Chip ribbon from SU to finish off the card.

I hope she likes it, we plan on giving her gifts to her in a little bit. I can't believe she is a teenager! Wow does time fly.

Supplies:

Stamp: Happy Moments from SU

Ink: Black Stazon and Pink Passion Stampin' Write marker

Paper: Chocolate Chip and Kraft from SU, Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry Collection

Misc: silver embellishment from SU's Hodgepodge Hardware kit, Chocolate Chip ribbon from SU


**Check out my store to get your hands on Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry Collection 6x6 paper pad and embellishments**

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to your Daughter! I'm sure she will LOVE this card! Just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting my blog!

~Courtney~

Jackie Randolph said...

Great card, I am sure your daughter will love it. Love the papers and your cupcake does look so yummy!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Birthday with a treat challenge.

Anonymous said...

Cute card, I love the image and papers! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Jennifer said...

Yummy! Your card is good enough to eat. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

Jennifer