September 2, 2010

September Monthly Kit

That's right people, I have released the September Monthly Kit. I was going to wait until I had some projects to share but I was too stinkin' excited to wait. LOL! I will have projects to share with you starting Monday though. So here we go, well first I would like to give a HUGE thanks to my friend Jamie. I truly believe things happen in life for a reason, Jamie and I "met" through my eBay store. She had sent me a message one day about products she was looking for and since that day we have been friends. Too bad we live far away and may never meet but she is such a nice person and has been a HUGE help getting my monthly kits together. She will also be my "one man show" DT until I can get that all up and running. She doesn't have a blog but she has a gallery at Scrapbook.com, click here to check out her work!
Ok, ok I will shut up and show you the kit.......

This kit will include:

Pattern Paper

Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection 12x12 Double Sided

1 sheet Gold Star Die Cut Paper

1 sheet Chemistry

1 sheet Grade Card

1 sheet Chalkboard

1 sheet Ruler

1 sheet Study Hall

1 sheet Pep Rally

1 sheet Geometry

1 sheet Homeroom

Basic Grey - Basics Collection

3 sheets of 12x12 pattern paper - pattern will vary in each kit

Embellishments

24 Mini Paper Clips - Tim Holz

5 Sew Brads - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection

6 Chipboard Buttons - Jenni Bowlin

1 sheet Border Stickers - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection

1 sheet Phrase Stickers - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection

1 sheet Layered Chipboard Stickers - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection

1 12x12 sheet of Chipboard Stickers - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection

1 1/2 feet of Ruler Ribbon - Tim Holz

4 Tabs - Basic Grey - Basics Collection

1 package American Craft Thickers - Merry (Spinach)

2 Chipboard Apples

Can you say, school theme! Wahoo!!! This kit is packed with amazing products and for the price, you just can't pass it up. The pattern papers are just stupendous and all those embellishments will help you make some great projects. Here is the scoop on my Monthly Kits, I will be offering a 3 and 6 month subscription as well as a single purchase, no obligation. Click here to be directed to my store for all the pricing info as well as where you can purchase your kit. I also want to say that for the first couple months supplies will be limited. If I am sold out and you would really like a kit, I would be more than happy to get it for you but it may take about a week to get it to you. So hop on over to Artfuldelight.com and check out the fab price for my monthly kit. OH and I also have a few more products to add to the store. I have Graphic 45 Halloween Wonderland 8x8 paper pad, Nikki Sivils Willow Bee 6x6 paper pad, Crate Paper School Spirit 6x6 paper pad, Crate Paper Brook Collection Kit and Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat Paper Kit. Oh how I hope to have it all uploaded by the end of the day. I will make a quick post for everyone once I do have it all completed.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Leeanne - I'm a sucker when it comes to kits! Just can't say no! Love your September kit! As soon as I saw it I hopped on over to your store and placed and order. Can't wait to get it!!!!!!

Catherine said...

That is a fantastic kit...so much possibility!

Kelly Massman said...

Best of luck!! :-)

Susan Stringfellow said...

Awesome! I know you will do well with goodies like this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love love this KIT!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for carrying Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CathQuillScrap said...

Wow that kit is jampacked!!