August 31, 2010

Inspire

Good Morning fellow paper crafters! Today I will be sharing a card I made using more products I received in my goodie box last week.
This was actually a really quick card. The Inspire Butterfly stamp was inked on a post-it type of paper. I thought it was super cute and I found some matching paper from my Me and My Big Ideas paper pad. I have had this paper pad for almost a year and I haven't really done much of anything with it. It has some really fab designs. The flower was cut out from one of the pattern papers, I added a brad from Basic Grey in the middle and added some glitter. Oh and that stamp is from Memory Box. Hope y'all have a great day!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that butterfly and the flower!! And the pinks are YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Great card! Love the flower!

Marlene said...

Wowza....love that flower!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card!