August 13, 2010

Hello.....

Happy Friday fellow crafters! I hope y'all had a wonderful week and are set to enjoy the weekend with family and/or friends. I felt very crafty today, I actually got a LO and 3 cards made. Wahoooo! I am only going to show you one of the projects today though. I will post the rest over the weekend.
I made this card for a friend of mine, I won't say her name just in case she reads my blog. LOL!

The digital stamp is from Squigglefly called Picked the Right One. I saw this image on Alice's {Little} Wonderland and I thought it was super cute and I had to have one of my own. :-) I used my Prismacolor Pencils and a blender pen to color the image. The pattern paper is from Memory Box. Now the super cute ribbon I saw on Pretty Pink Posh's blog and I had to have it. LOL! She made several amazing cards using this ribbon and I was sold.

The ribbon is wrinkled ribbon from PrairieBirdBoutique on Etsy. This ribbon is so beautiful! It is inexpensive too, 15 yards $5.00. There are so many colors, I had such a hard time chosing just one. I will probably have to go back and get some more. On top of the amazing ribbon, the package was so lovely.




This ribbon is just super cute. Oh and if you head over to Pretty Pink Posh's blog she is having a giveaway of this wonderful ribbon. And there ya have it!

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that card is ADORABLE and I love love love love that ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Love your card! So cute! That ribbon does look like a lot of fun!