August 4, 2010

Can never have enough Thanks

Another uneventful day. I was going to get my hair done but the girl that did it last time was not available. I actually get my hair done at the beauty school down the street. I usually get it done for free because they give me coupons. The most recent coupon I have is for $150 worth of services. The girl that did my hair last time did an awesome job on my hi-lites. This time though I want more drastic colors, nothing obnoxious but more blonde hi-lites. Plus my daughter wants to get her hair done too.

So while my kids were napping today I was able to make more Thank You cards. These were super fun to make. I made 3 cards in less than an hour. That is a first for me. Most of the time 1 card takes over an hour almost 2. Mostly because I don't have a vision of what I want until I start the card. So here are the 3 cards I made.




I really like the way the first and second card turned out, not so sure my feelings on the third. So I stamped the background. It is this super cool stamp from Practicing Creativity Designs. From her For the Love of Dots set. There are 5 rows of dots and then I used my PrismaColor Markers and Stampin' Write Markers from Stampin' UP! to color in a pattern in the dots. Oh so cool. The first 2 cards I used Black Stazon and the 3rd card I used London Fog from Memento. So it looks a little faded and not bold and bright. All the ribbon is satin ribbon from Stampin' UP!
If you think that dot stamp is super cool, check out Artfuldelight.com, I have it for sale for $12.75. Oh and don't forget about the Basic Grey collection packs that I have for sale for $11 each, Oliver and Olivia. (click on the link at the top of my blog) :-) Yippee!!!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are all great, and very creative.

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful thank you cards, great stamp.

Kelly Massman said...

Great cards! Really like the colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)