August 9, 2010

Chocolate helps

Super fast post since I am about to fall asleep. It is midnight (almost) and I am exhausted. I made this card for my cousin. She is due in November. This is a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps. I did some paper piecing on her outfit. I have never done it before but it was super fun and I will definitely be doing it again. The PP is from Basic Grey's, Olivia collection. Image was colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and a blender pen. Ok.......that is all for tonight, need sleep!

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that quote and totally support it! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nicole Brenna said...

Very cute card.... I love the bugaloo characters. I was wondering you were going to be able to participate in trade it Thursdays... I would love for you to join in! As you know you can send it to the states instead!

D said...

Adorable!!! She'll love it :)

Marlene said...

Ha! LOVE IT!! Love the paper piecing and the way you matched it up! Beautiful work!

Kelly Massman said...

Chocolate helps with a lot more than just back pain! :-)

Love it!