August 26, 2010

Another creation

....with my new stamp set. I would like to thank everyone that stopped by my blog and left such nice comments yesterday. I wanted to respond to all of them but yesterday I was in school most of the day so I didn't get a chance. I also received 2 suggestions for what I should name the set and both were fabulous. Thank you Marlene and Kelly. I would love to use both so I may use one for this set and one for my next set. If that is ok with you ladies?

I really am excited about this. Also I am a little stressed about the September kit, since I am including items that are just releasing this week there may be a bit of a delay in offering the kit. I haven't even received the items yet myself. So it may be a couple days late. I am trying to make every effort to bring you the newest releases in my monthly kits but I am at the mercy of my distributor. As soon as I know something or get the kits together I will post them for sale.

Anywho, here is my card

So I had spent some time getting the card made before I decided which sentiment to use. I then inked my "thank you" stamp with Black Stazon and placed it on the card, after I did that and the words were a bit faded I remembered I had accidentally left my ink pad open for a couple hours so it was a bit dry. I was going to make another card but I really didn't feel like it. LOL! I stamped the cloud image and then paper pieced it on the card.
Alright well I am off to do some homework.

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

very cute card!! Your stamps look great in action

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo cute!!! I love love love the clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Great card! I know what you mean about the Stazon drying out too, its the fastest drying out one there is. Love the bright and cheery colors.

D said...

Darling card :)

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! Yup - go ahead and use whatever I give you.....I'd be flattered. :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job! I love it!

Debbie said...

Your card turned out so cute!!! Love the little lady bug and the clouds. Lately I can't get enough of clouds. They seem to show up o all my layouts. I'm excited to see what will be in your September kit. Tempt me with some goodies and I guarantee I will buy!!!