August 30, 2010

Triple Play

WOW, another week. I am really beginning to worry, where is time going? Why is it going by so fast. My lil Max is sitting up and attempting to crawl, my sweet Isabel is becoming quite the little girl, such wonderful personality, then there is my Lil Tony. WOW, he is such a handsome lil man. He is so smart, he is doing really well with his speech (in case you haven't read before, he is 3 and refused to learn to talk, we take him to speech therapy and he is doing fabulous) and in a few short (2 to be exact) he will be in kindergarten. Then last buy certainly not least my first born, Nicki bear (that's what I call her, well most of the time I just call her "Boo"). She turned 13 in the beginning of the year (well actually April) she started 8th grade this year, she will be driving and working in 3 short years and OMGoodness will be starting high school next year. I feel so sad, my babies are all growing WAY TOO FAST! One more reason I need to really get crackin on my scrapbooks.

But until then I have some more fast and easy cards using my Basic Grey's Green at Heart card kit. I made 3 over the last couple days. I thought I would just get it out of the way and post them all at once.




Ok so the lighting in my room really sucks at night, not to mention the only camera I know how to use in the house is my camera phone. It's easy, all ya have to do is push one button. The only other camera we have is Tony's and it is some hi-tech piece of equipment and I just don't want to deal with it. So basically y'all have to "deal with it". LOL! Just kidding, the pictures seem so be a bit better during the day.
So these are the last cards I will share with this card kit, overall I think it is a pretty cool kit. I may purchase one or two in the future if there is a collection that I really like but won't make a habit of using them.

Thanks Nicole for my fab package with all the great goodies. I will hopefully share more cards this week with goodies from my Trade it Thursday win. :-)


Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Speech therapy helped my little guy too. Great set of cards, I like the colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

They grow up tooooooooooooooooooo fast, don't they??? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cards!! That little bear is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Great cards!
Yes, kids grow up so quickly--I only have one son who just turned 16--practically grown--seems like yesterday he was 2 with curls... :-)

Marlene said...

Your projects are adorable - and yup, they sure DO grow up TOO FAST. :(