August 11, 2010

Another quick post

It was another pretty busy day. My daughter and I spent just over 3 hours this afternoon getting our hair done. We both got hi-lights and we both LOVE it. I have also spent the last 2 days making some non paper crafting projects. I will share them when I am all done. The card I have to share with you, I made over the weekend. I made it for my other cousin. A bunch of us (in my family) have all decided to go back to school. So this is just a "just because" card.


Ok, so the bikini is a digital image by Kathy Martin, I purchased from Two Peas in a Bucket. And I did some more paper piecing. The paper piecing, not that you can probably tell is from Stampin UP! (too tired to think of the name). The flip flops, trees and the sun are all stamps from Practicing Creativity Designs, called Barefoot Summer. I have had this set for awhile and this is the first time I am using it. Super cute set, as all PCD stamp sets are. The trees were colored in with my Prismacolor Pencils and a blender pen. I had drew/colored the grass. And there you have it!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

OOOO! Super cute!! This is the stamp set I won from you. YAY!! I'll have to try this.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Leanne!!
Well first off, the card is really cute....Love the paper piecing!! And congrats on your decision on returning back to ....that is very exciting news.

Calypso

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! LOVE the bikini, the trees and that little sun!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Cute! I love that tree stamp!