August 3, 2010

New in stock

I have some Oliver and Olivia Collection packs from Basic Grey in stock. I will not be listing it in my store yet as I am waiting for all my merchandise to come in before I do. So if you would like to purchase one or both, click the link at the top of my blog "Basic Grey-for sale" and it will bring you to the page to make your purchase.

The collection packs are for sale for $11.00 with $5 shipping to anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, I would be more than happy to send it but I would have to ask that you be willing to pay the actually shipping charges. Send me an email before making the purchase and I will quote you a shipping charge. These collection packs retail for $22.00 so they may go fast.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I would like to buy both, but the link will only let me order one at a time. Do I have to order them separately?

Stacy H-W said...

I ordered both papers and that isn't even why I came to your blog!! lol

I wanted to thank you for linking back to my Tim Holtz Blog Candy Giveaway. I am really enjoying checking out every one elses blogs...especially when they sell nice goodies for a great price!! lol
I just looked at this paper at my LSS and ONE pack of Olivia was $32! (OMG) I said, "Stacy...just walk away....) LOL Anyway, thanks for both and good luck!! Stacy H-W

Nicole Brenna said...

I am confused....you said that they werent in the store but they are they are priced at 9.45... I think I closed the page now so I cant double check.... is there something different between the two?