August 15, 2010

Family

OMG is it really Sunday already? Really where is the time going! I start school in 8 days, how crazy is that. Well I have been crafting away the past couple days, I have been able to craft almost everyday which is very rare. Today's project is going to be a LO. I originally saw this on Kristina's blog at kwernerdesign.com. I love her blog, so inspirational. She posted a video tutorial for Basic Grey. My LO had to be changed a bit from what she did because the picture I had was a landscape and not portrait. But otherwise I used the same general idea.



I am not sure if you noticed yet but I love Kraft. I use Kraft for my cards and also for my LO's. The pattern paper is from Basic Grey, Origins collection. I used my Cricut to cut out all the shapes the squares and the circle. The butterfly was punched out with my Stampin' UP! butterfly punch. The cardstock behind the pic is Close to Cocoa from Stampin' UP! The chipboard letters are from Basic Grey, Nook and Pantry collection. The paislee stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. One of my favorite stamp sets.
I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Looks like a very nice "Family". Nice layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the different papers you used and loving the stamping! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Betty Anne said...

Great layout, love the stamping the cute butterfly and your journalling. Great job.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout! (You and all other scrappers that keep posting layouts are going to force me to create a layout - and soon! It's been too long!) AAACK!