August 22, 2010

One more

I am back with another Bind-it-All project. This is my final notebook needed. I am taking 4 classes but since one is a web class I am not going to make a special book, just use a plain composition book or something.

This notebook will be for Accounting.


I thought the number paper from Sassafras, Cherry Delicious wee bundle would be perfect for an Accounting class. LOL! Boy this photo really sucks! Well the blue pattern paper is also from that collection and I used a red cardstock from Stampin' UP! to separate the busyness of the pattern paper a bit.

Ok side note, the word "busyness" sure looks like it's spelled wrong, at least to me it does. Well I dictionary.com'd that word and that is how they spelled it. I would have hyphenated that word or something, lol!

Anywho, the chipboard is from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry collection and the little flower is also from Basic Grey but their Sugar Rush collection. Sure do love Basic Grey! :-)

Oh, and you can't really tell (at all) in the picture but I used my sewing machine and did some stitching around the pattern papers. Ok seriously my sewing machine must have a warning on it or something "DO NOT USE WITH PAPER IN THIS MACHINE" because every time I try to sew paper it is a pain in my bum. I had one heck of a time just doing some simple stitches on that paper, oh I thought I was going to lose my mind. BUT I like the way it turned out and that is all that matters. No one really needs to know about the tears and sweat I shed making this book, do they? LOL!

Ok, have a great Sunday! I will be posting tomorrow about my super good news, so try and check back. Again it is nothing over the top life changing news just something fun and cool for me and hopefully all or some of you will think it is cool too. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeee how you used the number paper!! And I would spell it "business"....but then that's a BUSINESS like a company!! LOL!! Who knew!?!?!?! And you might have your tension wrong on your machine...I used to have a real hard time....and then I turned the tension to 6 and its all good now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan Stringfellow said...

I really love all of your BIA notebooks. I just don't think my 18 year old son would be too happy with me if I made some for him to take to college. LOL!