August 25, 2010

My new stamp set

I haven't chosen a name for it yet, so I welcome suggestions. :-) I solicited a bunch of Illustrators through Google searches but I didn't have any luck finding someone interested. I will say though that one response I received from a lady suggested I try Etsy. OMGoodness I never would have thought that. I immediately logged in to Etsy and began my search. I contacted 2 ladies. Both were interested but after several emails back and forth with one, I thought she was perfect and super nice and I was so excited to work with her. Her name is Tina and here is a link to her Etsy store. Click here!

I emailed Tina and gave her some ideas of what I was looking for and she immediately went to work. It wasn't too long before I received an email with some images. Immediately I was hooked. It took a week or two before we finalized everything, which images I wanted and how big I needed them. I immediately sent them in to production. Last week I received several samples and I was happier than a pig in poop. I made several cards and had a real hard time not posting anything about it right away.

So without further ado, I will first show you a picture of the stamp set and then I will show one of the cards I made. Oh, I didn't mention this in the post but the card I made with Lenny the Lion used one of the images from my stamps to make a background. Super cool.
So here is the stamp set, I had to scan it so the picture isn't the best.


I LOVE sunflowers and that was what I really wanted for my first set, some really cool images. The sentiments included are "Thank you", "Happy Birthday" and "Have a sunshine day!"

Here is my first card I made with one of the images....

I welcome any feedback y'all might have. :-) The pattern paper used in this card is from a digital kit I bought from Two Peas, called Lazy Afternoon. I used a grey cardstock for my base.

Check back tomorrow, I will have another card to share. :-) Oh and don't forget if you would like to pre-order this set please send me an email at leeanne@artfuldelight.com - this set sells for $9.99 plus shipping!

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Holly said...

ADORABLE!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your very own stamp set! It looks like so much fun!

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!!! The set is really cute! Your cards cute too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Those are ADORABLE!!! I love love love love the card you made too!!! WOW!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Wow, congrats to you!!!
- April W

Marlene said...

VERY cute!!!! I like "SUNNY DAYS" as a name for this set. ;)

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats!
How about "Life's Delights"?

Betty Anne said...

Way to go on making your own stamp set, wow how cool is that.

Theresa said...

I can think of so many things I could do with this set. You go girl.
Theresa