August 25, 2010

My new stamp set

I haven't chosen a name for it yet, so I welcome suggestions. :-) I solicited a bunch of Illustrators through Google searches but I didn't have any luck finding someone interested. I will say though that one response I received from a lady suggested I try Etsy. OMGoodness I never would have thought that. I immediately logged in to Etsy and began my search. I contacted 2 ladies. Both were interested but after several emails back and forth with one, I thought she was perfect and super nice and I was so excited to work with her. Her name is Tina and here is a link to her Etsy store. Click here!

I emailed Tina and gave her some ideas of what I was looking for and she immediately went to work. It wasn't too long before I received an email with some images. Immediately I was hooked. It took a week or two before we finalized everything, which images I wanted and how big I needed them. I immediately sent them in to production. Last week I received several samples and I was happier than a pig in poop. I made several cards and had a real hard time not posting anything about it right away.

So without further ado, I will first show you a picture of the stamp set and then I will show one of the cards I made. Oh, I didn't mention this in the post but the card I made with Lenny the Lion used one of the images from my stamps to make a background. Super cool.
So here is the stamp set, I had to scan it so the picture isn't the best.


I LOVE sunflowers and that was what I really wanted for my first set, some really cool images. The sentiments included are "Thank you", "Happy Birthday" and "Have a sunshine day!"

Here is my first card I made with one of the images....

I welcome any feedback y'all might have. :-) The pattern paper used in this card is from a digital kit I bought from Two Peas, called Lazy Afternoon. I used a grey cardstock for my base.

Check back tomorrow, I will have another card to share. :-) Oh and don't forget if you would like to pre-order this set please send me an email at leeanne@artfuldelight.com - this set sells for $9.99 plus shipping!

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your very own stamp set! It looks like so much fun!

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!!! The set is really cute! Your cards cute too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Those are ADORABLE!!! I love love love love the card you made too!!! WOW!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Wow, congrats to you!!!
- April W

Marlene said...

VERY cute!!!! I like "SUNNY DAYS" as a name for this set. ;)

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats!
How about "Life's Delights"?

Betty Anne said...

Way to go on making your own stamp set, wow how cool is that.

Theresa said...

I can think of so many things I could do with this set. You go girl.
Theresa