March 24, 2011

Hagerstown City Park LO

I am having a great time on spring break, not really doing anything just hanging out a bit stress free. I really did take for granted all the time I had prior to going back to school. I am sad this week is almost over and looking forward to the break in between Spring and Summer sessions. :-)

Today is the 24th which means this month is coming to an end. Tomorrow I will have the reveal of April's kit and it is PACKED with scrappy goodness.

But today I have a WONDERFUL LO to share with you that Debbie created. Oh this is a beauty.

I LOVE all the details in the LO, all those flowers. I really do love ALL of Debbie's LO's. Please stop by Debbie's blog for more details and inspiration. And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the reveal on April's kit. :-) I will try to be back later today to announce the winner of this month's sketch challenge.

Happy Crafting!!


Lisa Echerd said...

Really gorgeous LO! Love seeing layouts of places.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that big scalloped circle, the banner...just gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I don't know if you got my email yesterday...but you can print those LO-Fi photos that you saw on my blog :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

This is GORGEOUS Debbie!!!

Marlene said...

Oh, fabulous layout! So much beautiful detail!

Pssst....there is a giveaway of two, 'signed by the author' kids' books on my blog, if you're interested.

Abby said...

Beautiful page, Debbie!