March 1, 2011

Happy March

Good Morning friends! It is the beginning of another month which means a new sketch challenge, more design team projects using the new monthly kit as well as March's kit is now on sale. I am so excited that I have been able to craft the last couple days. It feels great.

This month I will start off sharing projects with you that I created. Last night I was able to make a card and LO using the March sketch. March's sketch was also created by Debbie. Now I must say I LOVE her sketches because they allow for so much creativity. This month's sketch worked really well for a card. So anywho, let's get started.

Here is March's monthly kit:

Here is March's sketch for challenge ASC6:


And my take on the sketch; A card and a LO...


For the card, everything was from the kit except the "...friend" that was a stamp from my collection. For the LO everything was in the kit except the self adhesive pearls those were from February's kit. The Basic Grey Woolies from the kit are FABULOUS, I love them. And the Corrugated Alphas from Jillibean Soup also in the kit, LOVE them. They are so much fun. You can't really tell in the picture but I used some distress ink from Tim Holtz, Broken China, to give it a little color.

*edit: I also entered this LO in the Sketches In Thyme; Open Challenge #4 - You can create any project as long as it is using a sketch.

Well that is all for today. Below I will have the link where you can upload your projects for this months challenge: ASC6. The challenge will end March 23rd and the winner will receive April's kit. YIPPEEE!!!

If you would like to purchase a kit please click here. For a single month purchase the price is $32.50 plus shipping. You can also purchase a 3 or 6 month subscription.

Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! That sketch is AWESOME!!! And I love love love love your card the lo!! Adorable photos in the lo and loveeeeeeeeeee that birdie!! Hoping to play along this month again! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Your card is So CUTE! Your LO is ADORABLE!! What a Precious Little Baby:)
~Kim

Court said...

LOOOOOVE it!

Dawnll said...

Adorable pictures and fun kit.
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Catherine said...

That card is absolutely adorable and the LO is great too. Those alphas have really got my attention!

April said...

GORGEOUS work Leeanne!!
- April

Melissa said...

love your card and beautiful LO! love the super cute photos of your baby. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme :D

Erin Reed said...

great projects, love those colors!! thanks for playing along at sketches in thyme!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I can not get your linky thing to work for me to SAVE my LIFE!! :( My network is clocking like crazy and driving me insane!!! Soooooooooooo here is my lo for the sketch challenge...

http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-simply-enjoy-you.html

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

D said...

I shared your facebook post about your giveaway on my profile :)