February 28, 2011

Mini album and Family LO

Good Morning and Happy Monday. I met with a tutor over the weekend to help me make sense of Macroeconomics. I think our time was well spent and I have a little bit clearer understanding of the subject. I am super excited because in 2 weeks I have to take the mid-term and I am really worried about it.

Anywho it is the last day of the month which means the March sketch challenge will start tomorrow, in addition March kits will be shipping. I had a chance to play with the kit yesterday and I had a ton of fun. I would have waited until tomorrow to share it with everyone but I am entering it in a challenge and that ends tonight. In addition I will share with you a mini album that April created using February's kit.

So let's start with the mini album.



WOW, so beautiful!!!February kit had some really pretty papers and I am sad I didn't get to play with it. April's mini is lovely. For more information please check out her blog.

Next up is a LO that I created using a sketch from The Scrappiest.
Not only was the March kit fun to play with but so was this sketch.
Ok, so everything is from March's kit except for the Mini alphas (used for "brothers" and "sisters"), the brown twine and buttons used on the blue flowers and the self adhesive pearls. The Mini alphas are from Basic Grey and just something I had in my stash. The buttons were from December's kit (sold out), the twine was from November's kit (sold out) and the self adhesive pearls are from February's kit (also sold out).

I LOVE the corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup, they are so versatile. You can use them as is or alter them anyway you like. I have seen crafters spritz them with Glimmer Mist or you can just distress the edges like I did. Those blue flowers I made using a tutorial that Isay presented on Sketches In Thyme's blog the other day.

I really like the way this LO turned out and I can't wait for you to see what the design team comes up with this month. If you are thinking about purchasing a kit this month be sure to act soon, the kits have been selling out mid month. This month I did make more kits though so hopefully we won't sell out. :-)

We do still have a couple past kits for sale, September and October. All past kits sell for $23.50 plus $7.50 shipping.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love that mini and the lo too!!!! GORGEOUS details!!! And hoping the tutor helped! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My Hideaway said...

Wow! Both of the projects are stunning! I am really excited to get the March kit! =-)

April said...

Fabulous page Leeanne!! :)
- April

hilde janbroers said...

that mini looks gorgeous! And your layout is beautiful

♥Silvana♥ said...

Cute Ma and those flower in your layuot are georgeos!!!

Liz Chidester said...

Great LO!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
~Liz