February 7, 2011

Day 4 featuring February Guest Designer

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday. I so wish I was watching the Super Bowl last night, unfortunately I was doing homework. I put the kids to bed, made myself a chocolate cappuccino and then it was off to do some homework. I was on cloud 9 last night though because my Prof had finally graded my first assignment from my Intro to Business class and I got an A! I was so stressed and nervous about what I could have gotten on that assignment, when I got the grade I felt a big relief.

Now on to crafty fun, I have several items to share with you today, 2 fabulous cards from Julie and a beautiful LO from Debbie! So here we go......




Ok this LO is absolutely beautiful!!! LOVE Julie's cards. This month the ladies have just outdone themselves with the kit. There is so much fun stuff in the kit. There are still a few left so if you would like to get your hands on one, click here.

For full details about these projects please visit Julie's and Debbie's blogs.

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Court said...

Great job, Julie!! And seriously Debbie - you took my breath away with that layout!!! Way to go!

Debbie said...

I just love this kit! The colors in the Graphic 45 papers are beautiful!! Love both of Julie's cards!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Debbie's lo!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)