February 19, 2011

Surprise, I have more......

Good Morning and happy weekend!! Julie, Artful Delight's guest designer for February has been amazing this month. She has created so many creations with February's kit I just can't believe it.
Today I have 2 more cards that she created! LOVE IT!!!

The only thing that wasn't in the kit (which I'm sorry it wasn't because it is super cute) is the flower ribbon. For more inspiration and details about these cards, please visit Julie's blog.

Stop by later, I will be announcing the winner of the American Crafts ZAP! Heat Gun. Also I did hear back from all the ladies from the Thickers giveaway so I will be shipping those out as well.

I will be having more giveaways soon so be sure to keep checking back.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Wow - that is beautiful!