February 24, 2011

God Bless the Broken Road

Ok, seriously!!!! This month flew by. I was supposed to post this LO this morning to share with everyone that Julie created using the unfortunately sold out February kit but I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!




Ok so the LO created was using a sketch from this weeks Sketchy Thursdays challenge. (which I FULLY intend on playing along with) Beautiful, just beautiful. For those of you that don't already follow Julie's blog please head over there to get full details about the LO and some fabulous inspiration. SO SORRY I didn't get this posted earlier.

I was out and about this morning from 8am-1pm....I had my son's speech therapy session, then an hour drive to my daughter's ortho appt, then an hour drive home. I signed my daughter up for Volleyball at the Park District, then I dropped her off at school. I think my drive home from the ortho appt frazzled my brain, for about 45 minutes I listened to a 1 year old scream, 2 year old whine and a 3 year old talk...and talk, and screaming, and whining and talking and screaming and whining and AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Do ya get the point? LOL! By the time I had gotten home my head was spinning, I was so stressed and had a huge headache. Phew..... so anywho, sorry I didn't post this earlier.

On a positive note, I did get to start putting together March's kit. So excited. I will have the reveal tomorrow as well as some more exciting news. And maybe a giveaway!!!

That's all for now, off to do some Macroeconomics......oh and I have a meeting on Saturday morning with a tutor (a student from the college) to help me make sense of what I am doing. Yippee!!

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks love for this amazing opportunity to work with you this month! I have soooooooooooooo enjoyed your kit!!! And boy.... you have been a busy little bee today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout. Looking forward to seeing the March kit, too!

Laura Evangeline said...

Great layout!