February 18, 2011

YAY it's Friday!

Good Morning fellow crafters! It is supposed to be a beautiful day here in Winchester (VA), I am hoping to round the kids up later this morning and take them outside for some fresh air. We have been cooped up too long.

I don't have any crafty projects to share with you today....I know BOOOOOO! But I just wanted to give some updates. I will have some crafty fun to share with you tomorrow though so be sure to stop by.

  1. The American Crafts ZAP! Heat Gun giveaway ends tonight so if you haven't entered, click here. Comments will close tonight at 11:59pm EST, winner will be chosen tomorrow.
  2. February's monthly kit is sold out. I should have March's kit put together and ready to reveal by the 25th. YIPPEE!!! I am so excited to have some super new products to offer in next months kit.
  3. Don't forget to enter this months sketch challenge, the challenge ends February 23rd at 11:59pm EST. Click here to submit your card or LO.
And one last thing, I will be shipping all the giveaway prizes this weekend so if you haven't received anything yet that is why. I was swamped earlier in the week with homework but I busted my butt and got ahead so now I can take a little breather this weekend. I am still waiting to hear from 2 ladies (from the Thickers giveaway), I am going to try and find an email address for them. If I don't get in contact with them by tomorrow I will be choosing 2 new winners. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are one busy girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)