February 1, 2011

Oh yeah, it's February!!

**Edit - the challenge is open to International crafters, I only ask that if you win, that you pay for the shipping (packages typically weigh under 2lbs so we should be able to get it mailed 1st class International)**

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. So here we go again with a new sketch challenge AND February Monthly kit is now available and SHIPPING!!! Hey wait, have you noticed anything different? I re-did my blog. If you click here you can see my new web store. I think it is super cute! What do you think?

So first I will show you the kit again:
The prices on the monthly kits did change a wee bit but I certainly think for what is included in the kit, it is well worth it.

Next up is the monthly sketch

Thank you Debbie for another fabulous sketch. Winner of this sketch challenge will win March's Monthly Kit AND be guest designer for March. Oh how exciting!

NEXT I have a beautiful LO that Debbie created using the kit and the sketch. I really love this kit, I think it is beautiful.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love how Debbie used some of the "busier" papers in the Once Upon a Springtime collection. For more details about the LO please visit Debbie's blog.

Ok, well I think that is all for today! Please if you have any feedback regarding the new kit prices or my blog feel free to email me or leave it in the comments. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

April said...

LOVE the new blog look Leeanne!! :)

Gorgeous layout Debbie. You've totally inspired me!
- April

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous, awesome, and gorgeous! in that order!

Court said...

GORGEOUS Debbie!!!

And Leeanne, the new blog look is fabulous!

Debbie said...

Leeanne love the new blog look!

Me-Ma Kim said...

I have my layout complete and was ready to link it up and it says the Linky Tools Subscription has expired. So my take on the sketch is here:
http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-have-been-scrappin.html I hope this is ok to post it here. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Runnergirl Creations said...

Fun sketch! Thank you! :) Blessings!

Karen B. said...

Super fun and versatile sketch!

Melissa said...

another great sketch this month. thanks for the inspiration and here is my take-
http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com/2011/02/explore-artful-delights-feb-sketch.html

hilde janbroers said...

will the challenge also be open for international scrappers???