February 2, 2011

Um......

Do you ever just run out of titles for your blog posts? I do. LOL! Some days I wish I didn't have to put a title. I have a beautiful card to share with you today that April created using the sketch and February monthly kit.

I am totally in love with butterflies!! I think they are so beautiful. The butterfly in February's kit is absolutely beautiful!!! For full details about this card please visit April's blog. :-)

Don't forget to stop by Artfuldelight and check out this month's kit. And in case you didn't see yesterdays post, the stores new URL is artfuldelight-shop.blogspot.com.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a Pretty card! Love the scripture and the butterfly:)
Blessings,
Kim

April said...

I feel the same way sometimes Leeanne, lol...
- April

Debbie said...

Love April's card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee that card...and loving the new blog look!! And I got my kit today! Will get started tomorrow! ITS AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mommyof5kidz said...

LOL...titles are so over rated!!!! LOVE YOURS FOR TODAY, THOUGH!!!!!!! :0)

Julie...have fun! I can't wait to see what you create!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

April's card is sweet and comforting!