February 20, 2011

Faith

Happy Sunday my friends! Hope ya'll have been enjoying your weekend. We have had some super high winds the last couple days, sounds like a tornado outside. Quick post for ya because for some reason I am not feeling well. Not sure if I am wore out or coming down with the flu. Whatever it is, I don't like it and hope I don't get anyone else sick.

Today I have a fabulous wall hanging to share with you that DT member April created using February's monthly kit (which is unfortunately sold out). I love all the green, just beautiful!! For full details about this project please visit April's blog.


Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

April said...

I hope you feel better soon Leeanne!
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeeeee the butterflies!! Hope you feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LisiB said...

Get better soon! Cannot believe how quickly your kit sold out! There are some real goodies in each kit.

Court said...

This is just gorgeous! Green is my favorite color and using the mist on the frame is just fabulous!!! way to go, girl!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Beautiful!! love the butterflies

Debbie said...

Love Aprils project and all the green!!! Hope you feel better soon!