February 8, 2011

Day 5 featuring February Guest Designer

Hello my crafty friends! It is a chilly day here in Virginia, all I want to do is stay inside and drink hot chocolate....and craft if possible.

Today I have a fabulous and creative LO to share with you that Julie created. I am totally amazed at how many projects she has created. I think I have 3 more LO's and a few cards. So awesome.
I LOVE it!!!!! Check out Julie's blog for full details about the LO. Stop by tomorrow I will have more fabulous projects to share with you. :-)

Happy crafting!!

6 comments:

Court said...

Julie! I just want to jump into that world and live there! It looks fabulous!

Diana Fisher said...

This page is gorgeous!!! I love all the little extras and detail to it. Perfect picture, too!!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks everyone! I really like how this one turned out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Wowza...beautifully done!

Psst....check my blog tomorrow if you're interested in a freebie sentiment! (But you didn't hear it from me.)

sim only said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)