February 10, 2011

Day 7 featuring February Guest Designer

Yeah so never a dull moment in my house, just got back from the Urgent Care with my lil Max (14months). We went to Tony's speech session this morning like always and Isabel and Max were playing with the toys they have. One of the toys is a rather large wooden block that has some not so rounded edges. The toy looked a little like the one below. Super cool toy except for when your 14 month old catches his eye on the corner. So we headed to the Urgent Care. After 3 hours he was all stitched up. They told me that the Dr. that came in was the only one that could have done the stitches because his wound was so deep the other Dr's would have sent us to the ER. The Dr. that did it had just come in right after we got there. Here's a pic of my lil guy while we were waiting in the room for the Dr.(you can see the bandaid over his eye.) He doesn't seem upset there but boy when they had to strap him down (literally) I could here him screaming in the waiting room, which is where they made me and my other 2 lil ones wait.


Ok well on to some happy news. I have another LO to share with you that Julie created. I have loved having Julie on the team this month, I will be sad when it's over.

Oh my, Brookie (Julie's daughter) warms my heart with her smile! She is a doll! So I think all the items are from February's kit. That background paper is from Jillibean Soup, super cute! Please stop by Julie's blog for more inspiration, also today is Thursday and that means a new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. Julie is showcasing her LO using the new sketch. :-)

Oh oh, and did you see the giveaway I have going on right now? Click here to enter!!

Ok, I also won a blog award which I will post about in the morning. I am exhausted after my long morning and plan on going to veg on the couch. LOL!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

April said...

Wow Leeanne I'm so glad he's ok!!

Great layout again Julie...
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh no!!! Poor BABY!!!!!!!! That's so sad!! I am sorry he got hurt!! Adam had that happen at daycare when he was two... right over his eye!! :( Thanks for the love on my lo and the ST one too!!! I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Wow, what a day you've had. Hope you little guy is feeling ok!

Debbie said...

Poor little thing!! Hope he is feeling better and you as well! Love Julie's layout!!!