March 17, 2011

Photo card

Good Morning my friends!!! Oh my I feel so relieved my Macroeconomics mid term is over. It was so crazy I immediately felt the tension release as soon as I hit submit (test was online). I think I did better than I originally thought but I don't think I got an A and I am OK with that. :-)

Today I have a really awesome and cute card that Abby made using March's monthly kit. I would like to mention we only have ONE KIT left. :-)

I LOVE it!!! I really did enjoy this months kit and for those who also got to play with one I DO hope you liked it just as much. Next month's kit is also going to be amazing and I am really excited for the reveal on the 25th.

Please visit Abby's blog for full details on the card!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear you feel good about your test!! I love love love that card!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

AMAZING Abby!!! I just love this idea!

LisiB said...

Yeah! One test down. So happy for you!!!

Congrats that the kit is almost already sold out and it is only the 17th! Cool! And the card is super sweet!

Abby Beard said...

Thanks everyone! :)