May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday!
Today I have to go back to work from my nice 3 day weekend.
Also today my son graduates from kindergarten AND it is the last day of school.
I am going to try and hold it together and not cry. 
I usually just get so emotional about these things. 
I think I cried the beginning of every school year until my daughter (now 16) was in like 6th grade or so.  Just seeing my kids grow up and become so independent and see how smart they become and.....
I just get emotional.  LOL!!

So today is Karen turn to share some inspiration using our May Card kit

KAREN
For more details please visit Karen's blog here.

Alright well that's it for today.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats to Little Tony and kudos to you, Leeanne. I am still in awe of your precious children and how incredibly well-behaved they are...you are an amazing mom.

Karen, I adore your cards! I like the ombre effect with the blues and then the bolder striped paper and contrasting button.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hear ya my friend... I cry over that stuff too! :)

Loving the card... beautiful colors!!!

flowerdisco said...

cool card!